Here are some traffic laws that responsible drivers should be aware of:
- You must not use your vehicle to tow any person for example on skis, riding a toboggan, motorcycle or bicycle.
- It is against the law to let any person ride in a house trailer when it is being towed.
- No one under the age of 14 may operate a tractor or any self-propelled implement of husbandry on a highway.
- If the view from your inside rear-view mirror is blocked, you must attach an outside rear-view mirror on each side of the vehicle.
- Commercial vehicles with a gross vehicle weight of 4,500 kilograms or more must report to a vehicle inspection station when required to do so by a sign and flashing lights.